Pages

Jan 7, 2014

The Start Of A New Year...


Happy 2014!! Here's to wishing everyone a happy, healthy, prosperous and amazing year!!! I just love the start of a new year...It's a fresh start in some ways, to do all of the things that you wanted to do the year before and never got a chance to. There's so much to look forward to and so much to achieve. I feel as though the possibilities are endless! I hope you all feel the same way too :)

Nicole, Jenn and myself

I had a blast on New Year's Eve celebrating with friends and ringing in the year in which I leave one decade of my life behind and enter into a new one. For me it's all too exciting!! I look forward to it all as I feel as though this year will be a beautiful one as many beautiful things are in store.

MunaMoon, Jenn and myself before heading out on NYE.
Black on black on black...
I know I have been a tad bit MIA on the blog over the last couple months and for that I have been truly saddened. But this year, I have a little more time to focus on giving as much love as I can to the blog that I started a year and a half ago to show insight into all the things that I love in life and what interest and inspires me.  I hope that it gives you as much inspiration as well! Yay 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment