Pages

Jun 13, 2012

I Love Her Style..."Zoe Saldana"



Tall and slim, Zoe Saldana knows how to work with the curves (or lack there of) that she has been given. Being slim and tall-ish myself, lol, I understand how hard it can be to put a little bit of "ooomhp" on your frame and how dressing to compliment that body type can be difficult at times. However, Zoe is always on point with whatever she decides to put on and that's what I love about her style. She never shies away from what works for her, like showing off her amazingly long legs, and brings it always. She emphasizes what she loves about her frame, and dresses with comfort and elegance and just a touch of daring...all that I have come to appreciate aesthetically. Zoe knows how to dress for herself and I always love to see what she wears on the street, just as much as I love to see what she wears on the red carpet...a pleasant surprise every time.















Photos: mayasari.net, zimbio.com, popsugar.com, fashionbombdaily.com, fashhub.com
justjared.com, olivecocomag.com, starandstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment