Pages

Jun 18, 2012

My Hair Stories..."Just Braid, Twist and Roll"

I took a few pics of the current hairstyle that I'm wearing. As usual, it's all about protective styling and my beloved braids and twists. I went for a twisty French Roll with a little pompadour in the front.





I love this style, for work and for play....so versatile!! And it gives me the option of taking down the de twists and creating a different look...the twists fall to one side, so it kind of looks like one side of my head has been shaved :)

On another note....I bought these shoes the other day and love them to death!! Super comfy flats are my favorite for work...


 Hope everyone had a great Monday (instead of a case of THE Mondays)!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabriele
      I actually just joined bloglovin, so I'll look you up!
      Take care :)

      Delete