Pages

Jun 16, 2012

It's All About The Jewels...

In a previous post, I did a bit of a review of the ShoeMint line. Since then, I've been in a Mint craze. My next obsession happens to be all about JewelMint, a site dedicated to bringing it's costumers all things jewelry for a very reasonable price of about 29.99 a piece, with some exceptions, of course. The line is the creative genius of actress Kate Bosworth and stylist Cher Coulter. Now, this site has been around for a while and I'm sure you all may have heard of it, but their recent collections have me smiling from ear to ear. I have an obsession with accessories, which to me often are the icing on the cake for every outfit and can change it up for better or if done horribly wrong...for the worst. But taking a peak at the latest designs have made part of my day. Here is a peek of some of my favs:

JewelMint- Smooth Sailing Necklace

JewelMint- Moonbeam Ring

JewelMint- Roma Bracelet

JewelMint- Gold Rush Earrings

JewelMint- Mod Moons Bracelet

JewelMint- Dane City Bracelet

JewelMint- Cinema Americano

JewelMint-Legacy Ring

JewelMint- Revolution Rings

JewelMint-Envelope Case in Gold and Silver

JewelMint- Bound To You Chain

JewelMint- Neon Colorblock Clutch

JewelMint- Royal Ascot Ring
all photos: Jewelmint.com, jewelsandmints.blogspot.com
Love, Love, Love these!! I recently ordered the Envelope Case in Gold and the Gold Rush Earrings. I was in awe of those amazing details in both items, but afterwards I realized that the strap for the Envelope Case was actually sold separately as the Bound to You Chain (Boooo!! and Yay!! because I have to order that next, but it's like a three for one since it can be worn as a necklace and wrap around bracelet as well.) Check out the collection to find your favs...


No comments:

Post a Comment