Pages

Jun 26, 2012

Gold Rushes and Envelopes...

I just had to share this, but I got my order from JewelMint and I love them!! The order took about a week to get to me, but it was definitely worth the wait!

My "Gold Rush" earrings arrived in a cute mint green box and wrapped in a little black sack. The box had a little card inside describing the details of the earrings:





I love the three rows of crystals at the bottom of the hoops. Just the right amount of sparkle for my ears! I shall wear you every chance I get...

My Gold Envelope clutch arrived in a long white box and was carefully wrapped inside had a card describing my purchase as well:




The clutch is the perfect size for carrying just the essentials, i.e.: phone, money, ID's and lipgloss, lol!
I ended up going out to dinner on Saturday night near Christopher Street in Manhattan and had to wear my Gold Rush earrings...you know...just breaking them in and stuff, the usual...and snapped a few pics of my night:

I spotted this and just had to...So NeNe Leakes is getting a sitcom now...smh

Yummy food at Agave

Tiramisu and Caramello Gelato! (Excuse the shiny nose, summer humidity and all)

Going in for the kill at this point..

Loved the color of my top so much that I had to wear matching lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment