Pages

May 9, 2012

Stepping Into A ShoeMint...

When I look at my closet...I can't help but notice that I own a lot of shoes, like A LOT of shoes. It's to a point where it is beyond ridiculous, but what can I say, I'm a shoe addict and I get it from my mama (no really, I get it from my mom, she's even worse than I am, lol). So in order to fulfill my need for shoes, I'm always on the look out for anything to add to my collection, but I also don't want to break the bank either. Then I got wind of a new site called ShoeMint. ShoeMint is just one of the many "Mint" sites that have been created to offer the public an array of different products, from clothes to jewelry, at an affordable price. I'm all for it, btw. ShoeMint was created by actress/fashionista Rachel Bilson and her celebrity stylist, Nicole Chavez. Taking their views and ideas of style, they created a remarkably beautiful and versatile collection of shoes, made exclusively by Steve Madden. Every shoe in the Spring/Summer collection are priced at $79.99.  And according to the site, they do not skimp on the material at all and make it just how they can be found at Steve Madden stores. It's so popular that a majority of the shoes are almost already sold out. I'm about to get on this ride as well because the shoes are fab in my opinion. Hurry up and check it out before their all gone!!

Here's a look at some of my favs:

ShoeMint-Erica

ShoeMint- Olivia

ShoeMint- Bridget

ShoeMint- Hattie

ShoeMint- Chloe

ShoeMint- Lambert

Photos: ShoeMint.com, upscalehype.com, beautyxpose.com, shoesandmints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment