Pages

Apr 9, 2013

Something New...

The surge of warm weather in New York has me thinking of the months to come. I love this time of year when the weather is taking a turn for the better. To get in the mood...I picked up a few items over the weekend that just scream Spring/Summer for me...

Love, Love Love the cut and floral print of this dress
Dress: Forever 21
Still on a floral craze...this cream floral print shirt is light and airy...perfect for warm weather
Shirt: Joe Fresh
Beach ready attire....The crotchet style is summer ready
Tank: Forever 21
Bright colors always make my day...so when I saw this orange shift dress...I had to have it...
I plan on wearing it with thin colored belts to give it shape
Dress: Mango  
The extra strap on these shoes were just what I was looking for
Shoes: H&M 
Cannot wait for the weather to stay warm for more than a few days so I can wear all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment