Pages

Apr 16, 2013

Style Profile..."The Looks of Coachella Weekend 1"

I still have not made my way to Coachella, but I'm planning for next year! Held in the desert of Indio, California...I love the hippie, free to be you style that encompasses the feel of what the two weekend long festival is all about...having fun, relaxing and listening to amazing music from sunrise to sunset. The styles that are found in the crowd worn by celebs and everyday people alike are one of my favorite things to see. Here are a few of my fav outfits worn at Coachella over the weekend:


Katy Perry's wild style
Kate Bosworth's cute short set
Of course the one and only Solange had to make her way onto my
favorite outfits...simple yet chic
Love the mixed material jacket 
Oh hey Eve! You can never go wrong with color blocking
Rock shirt and dirty boots...complete concert vibe
Hannah Bronfman's quirky style
Alexa Chung's striped set is perfect for hot weather
Tie Dye Shorts and a statement necklace...
Leather shorts and a Bowie tee...
Julianne Hough likes short shorts!
All photos: popsugar.com


No comments:

Post a Comment