Pages

Apr 1, 2013

Something New...

Happy April Fools Day! Hopefully no one got pranked too hard today. I'm all for jokes, but April 1st somehow always has me on pins and needles.The anticipation of being punked makes me nervous, lol.

Over the weekend, I found myself at one of my favorite stores...TJ Maxx. Usually a total hit or miss, it's always fun to search the racks and aisles for something you have yet to realize would tickle your fancy. Or better yet...getting items that normally could cost an arm and a leg to own!! I believe that bargain shopping is a beautiful thing and way easier on your purse/wallet. Also..I have a confession to make...not only do I have a shoe problem, but a handbag problem as well...given to me by my always fashionable mother, lol.  I was lucky enough to snatch a few new handbags to add to my collection and even picked up one for my mom :)


Three new bags to add to my collection!

The Lemongrass color is perfect for Spring!! Just looking at it brightens me up!!
Bag: BCBG Max Azria

Lovely envelope handbag, defined with a gold chain strap and lock
Bag: Kate Spade

I have been looking for a new work bag that was functional yet cute. This does it for me..
Bag: London Fog 

And as for what I picked up for my mom...

Navy Blue is as timeless as black, but just a bit more lively...a color I know my mother has wanted for a while and a shape that I knew she would love :)
Bag: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment