Pages

Oct 30, 2012

The Life And Times..."Wedding Time!!"

October 14, 2012 was the wedding day of my cousin, Taleshia to her fiancĂ©, John. And while she drove a good portion of the family crazy with her bridezilla rants and antics, it was worth it in the end. Even with the lack of sleep the bridesmaids had to endure, myself included, we did our duties and made sure things went off without incident (they should really give out medals to bridesmaids...lol!). The evening was a beautiful event and she was a beautiful bride!  It was wonderful to participate in such a momentous event in my family and to be able to see love at its best and purest. Here are some pictures of the night:

The Bride before the ceremony

Being given away 
Farrah on her maid of honor duty (keeping the little ones at bay, lol)

You may now kiss the bride... 
Husband and wife!! 

Shay (bride's sister) and myself 
Makia (bride's sister) and Karen
Nellie (my hairdresser), Makia and Karen
Dinner
Grand Entrance
Entrance continues...
First Dance
The happy couple
Favors
Beautiful Flowers
The cake
Cutting the cake


Father/Daughter dance
The bride with her mother and all her sisters 
The Bride and her daughters
My aunt and uncle (parents' of the bride)
My brother, Mother and myself
The Bride!
Bridesmaids!
Beautiful! 
The flower girls
Taking photos 

Bride and Groom
Just pose, at the Woodbury Gardens in Long Island

Do the Wobble...
Do the Wobble...

Richard (brother of the bride), Robert and Aaron
Aaron and his sister Yvonne
Garter Belt Action


A fun and beautiful night!!

1 comment: