Pages

Oct 1, 2012

Style Profile..."All Booted Up"


Sorry for the lack of posts of late...I've been busy on bridesmaid duty for my cousin's upcoming nuptials as well as being in madwoman's mode at work. I hate not updating my blog, so I'm trying to be more pro-active on the posting front...promise :)

On Thursday...I found myself at Lord & Taylor, located at 39th and 5th Ave, looking for shoes to wear with my bridesmaid dress and found myself in the midst of a shoe event by Lucky and Clarks, hosted by Bonnie from Flashes of Style (Oh the random moments of living in NYC!)



I tried on a pair of boots from Clarks on Lucky's Love List and received a special gift: their Lucky Guide To Mastering Any Style book!




Trying on boots at the event got me thinking of shoe shopping for fall....and boots are definitely a must have for me. Here are a few that caught my eye on my shoe shopping want/wish list:
Style Profile..."All Booted Up"


No comments:

Post a Comment