Pages

Jul 14, 2012

The Life and Times..."A Change of Scenery"

My posts have been scarce the past two weeks, but I had a few things to catch up on :(. Last week I took a much needed break from my job and went on a mini-vacation to Boston to see some good friends and to get a little change of scenery. I went to college in Boston and travel back every now and again for some catch-up time with my friends who still live in the area. I always enjoy going back because it reminds me of my college days and how much I loved getting to know a different city and what it had to offer.

I spent time in the greater Boston area, the outer suburbs and got to lay out on the local beaches. It was definitely a decent change to the hustle and bustle of NYC as well as my job (which was stressing me out to no end!). I also got a chance to visit a local fair and stuff my face with some great food! I was having a blast being away, but I did miss my NYC.

Here are a few pics from my trip to the Bean!:












No comments:

Post a Comment