Pages

Mar 14, 2013

Style Profile..."Beyonce in Vogue"


I know I'm late on this, but I loved the spread in the March 2013 edition of Vogue featuring the one and only Beyonce. Now...I am not a Beyonce superfan or anything...but girl can give good pose and good face. When all is said and done...she is Queen B indeed!!






All photos: Vogue.com

The outfits that were chosen for this shoot were gorgeous. I am especially taken with the red Alexander McQueen platforms and the Givenchy Spaceship pumps...both completely amazing and unreal in their look and design.

Alexander McQueen Platforms
made of red satin and lucite heels filled with red crystals...these shoes are on fire!!

Givenchy Spaceship Pumps
keeping with the lucite and ankle strap trend, these heels give off a tough yet elegant vibe. Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment