Pages

Sep 7, 2012

The Life And Times..."Fashion's Night Out"

I made my way down to SoHo yesterday evening to pick up a few items and to attend some of the Fashion's Night Out festivities. Amongst the crowd, I made my way to TopShop, H&M, Zara, Urban Outfitters and Bloomingdale's...before running away from the chaotic streets that make up FNO.
I browsed and bought  and browsed some more while loving the excitement. I also took pics with my brand new Nikon D3100 camera...something that I have been yearning to own forever! I plan on taking a lot more pics with the little beauty :). I spent a good amount of time in Zara, making a list of what I may be looking forward to owning eventually, lol! Here are a few pics of the night:

Crowded streets of SoHo...


Well...I believe you have a protester Zara?!


Inside Zara

Champagne wishes from Zara

Love this necklace, the multicolor chain fits perfectly with the stunning gem in the center

I need to make something like this...the skulls and beadings are calling to me,lol

I NEED this coat for winter!!


These pants (the leopard spots are velvet)!!




Picture a picture of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment