Pages

Aug 25, 2012

The Life and Times..."Angie's Backyard BBQ"



After the game, I travelled to Long Island City, Queens to attend a Hot97 party hosted by Angie Martinez, courtesy of my girl MunaMoon, once again :). It was such a treat...I had a blast!! DJ Khaled also helped host the event and with musical guests that included Miguel, Fabolous, Busta Rhymes and Movado, I was in heaven!! Here are a few snaps from the night (sorry in advance for the blurriness):

Miguel!!



Hey Miguel...


Angie Martinez!
Angie and DJ Khaled..


?uestlove was aslo there...in the green shirt

Movado :)

I'm so special!!

Fabolous making a cameo

Love it!!


Busta Rhymes!!!

Hey Busta!!
 After the amazing show...we found our way back to the City and to Beekman's Beer Garden to meet back up with the rest of our friends and to also get a cameo from one of my favorite friends that made a surprise visit to NYC for her birthday:

Birthday girl Tanika, Franny and myself
Love my friends and loved last weekend!!! Here's to summer nights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment